This Saturday Ohara Davies tops the bill named “Big City Dreams” at the Wembley arena against Andrea Scarpa for the WBC Silver Super Lightweight Title. Its a big bill, with a lot of fighters on the card and a very stacked event in terms of fights, however not many that are very exciting and the majority of the fights have a clear bookies favourite winner and it begs the question, Why isn’t this on Matchroom Fight Pass? Anyway, to the card…
- Andrea Scarpa V Ohara Davies (WBC Silver Super Lightweight)
- John Wayne Hibbert V Tommy Coyle (Super Lightweight)
- Martin J Ward V Ronnie Clark (British Super Featherweight)
- Ben Hall V Carson Jones (WBC International Silver Super Middleweight)
- Reece Bellotti V Ian Bailey (English Featherweight Eliminator)
Katie Taylor also makes her debut on the card and will be fighting experience polish fighter Karina Kopinska in a 6 round bout. The fight will be taking place sometime in the evening but the fight is likely to be shown after the main event in case of any early stoppages and maximizing Taylor’s chance of being on the big stage on a platform such as Sky Sports.
Conor Benn is also on the card with his opponent yet to be announced, It will probably be another easy test for the youngster and son of legend Nigel Benn. The card starts around 4.30pm as there is many fighters in Hearn’s stable that he needs to get out before the end of the year, but the televised show will start at 8pm Live on Sky Sports 2.